* It’s the end of Spring Break. I made 12 new wristlets, including some with the gorgeous little hedgies. The goal is 15. It’ll be close.
* Yesterday was Easter. If you know Mennonites, you know that one Easter hymn... “Up from the grave he arose (he arose!).” It is simultaneously spiritual and theatrical.
* I’ll officially be teaching a little bit at the Beck Center in Lakewood this summer. There’s a zippy class and a drawstring pack pack series. Did I get a picture of the center itself? I did not. However, the little place across the street has pierogi and fish every Friday. My love for the pierogi cannot be overstated.
* I haven’t been feeling great this week, but I have been taking it easy, which is the benefit of timing your sickness to the week where there’s no pressure to go to work while sick. Sleep in? Sure. Read 3 books? Yes please.
* I’m breaking up with my phone. It is no longer my alarm clock, so those toss-and-turn nights are just tossing and turning, not scrolling and turning. I also—and this is as hard for me to believe as anyone—I also left it at home when we went to feed the ducks at The Barn the other day. So, no photographs. What a concept. (Ps, did you know that bread is really bad for ducks? Feed them the duck food in the gumball machine thingee.)
That’s all for now.
by the Seat Of My Pants...
the stories behind the bags and beyond.